Who We Are
Jacqualyn Palchak Cancer Fund (JPCF) is a federally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting cancer research, as well as providing and expanding cancer services in southern San Luis Obispo County. The Fund was named in honor of Dr. David Palchak’s mother, Jacqualyn, and is operated by a Board of Directors.
JPCF aims to support and expand services at the lowest possible cost. We believe JPCF is the most efficient fund for channeling donations for cancer services in San Luis Obispo County. All the services we provide are made possible at an estimated annual cost of $50,000.
Board of Directors: All Directors reside in Arroyo Grande, CA
- Marie Palchak, President (Pictured)
- Theresa Schultz, Secretary
- Linda Alvarado, Treasurer
- Bill Cockshott, Member at Large
- Donna Glass, Member at Large
About Dr. David Palchak:
Dr. David Palchak and his practice, PCR Oncology, provide medical oncology services as well as the option for participation in Clinical Trials.
- Graduate St. Louis University Medical School
- Residency at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Fellowship at University of California at San Diego
- Board-Certified in Medical Oncology
Dr. Palchak has practiced oncology in San Luis Obispo County since 1994. He believes cancer research is saving lives and making today's treatments safer and more effective. His research program is a satellite site of the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The research program is regularly audited for quality of care. Dr. Palchak and his research staff have established and maintained a reputable program.